Admissions are open to all, Subject to the availability of seats and students eligibility.
- A Registration forms are issued in Jan. to March with a prior announcement of date and time on payment of Rs. 100-/(non-refundable).
- A pupil joining the school for the first time must produce a satisfactory evidence of his or her D. O. B. Certificate from the municipality or panchayat.
- Registration does not guarantee admission. Selection is done by a competent panel who asses the students bio-data, parental co-operation and general fitness.
- On intimation, the parents of selected candidates should get Admission Form from the office and submit it with the requirements.
- Parents should complete the admission formalities on the dates allotted to them in the list.
Seats will not be Resrved.
Admission to the senior secondary section is primarily reserved to our own students. Other students are selected on the availability of seats.
The school offers the following Subjects and combination :
|Group A||Group B||Group C|
Computer Science, Maths and Physical education are offered as optional subjects :
- As the seats are limited all the students cannot get the Group A/B/C depends on the average performance of the students.
- A student may get the group of their choice, subject to her/his performance and availability of seats.
- Those who get compartment in the Board Exam will not be eligible for admission to class X1, until they clear the Exam.
Academic Session period : From April to March
Vacation period : From May to June
Admission period : From March to July
For any queries regarding Admission, please contact our School Office on any working day.